As experts in the EdTech space, we understand Teaching and learning depends heavily on your IT systems. We’re confident that we are the only Trusted IT Partner in the UK education sector that provides these benefits to your school.
Here are the reasons you can depend on MSC IT Solutions to keep you and your school or college up and running:
- You will enter a relationship with a team of experts in educational IT – Most IT providers will tell you that all computers are the same and they can support any network – we know that is not accurate. Which is why at MSC IT Solutions we understand the day to day needs of schools like yours, and for many years we have been building strong relationships to help schools get the best from their IT. All our technical staff have a background in education and a true understanding of exactly what is required to succeed in an educational environment.
- 100% Satisfaction – 90 Day Money Back Guarantee – We are extremely confident that you will see great value from our support services, which is why we offer a 90-day money-back guarantee to allow you to put us to the test! Use our managed or co-managed support services for up to 90 days, risk-free. If for any reason you feel we have not provided any value to you, let us know and we will refund 100% of the support costs paid. Don’t take our word for it, see what our valued clients have to say.
- You will enter a trusted strategic partnership that has helped over 100 Schools across the UK – Our entire business is built on trust, by working with and alongside school leaders and technical staff within schools. We will visit your school regularly to hold both technical and strategic reviews, as well as source and recommend vendors, solutions and providers for all aspects of your ICT. We see ourselves as ICT partners and an extension of your internal team who will work with you – not for you; which means you can sleep at night knowing we have your back.
- You will receive personal service from a team of trusted EdTech professionals – We pride ourselves on our high level of personal service. We treat clients as part of our team and not just a number. Every client is given an account manager who is available to call at any time which means all phones are answered in person and emails are responded to promptly. We hold daily internal meetings to discuss all client needs, including any open tickets and proactive ways we can work together to improve your IT.
- You will have full transparency via detailed documentation – Most IT companies do not provide schools with simple and easy-to-understand documentation by default. By keeping these documents to themselves, IT companies hold client’s “hostage”, making it difficult to make informed decisions. Not Us… As a client of MSC IT Solutions, you are provided with detailed documentation of your network and resources; which mean you are not kept in the dark whilst we deliver our exceptional service to you.
- Proactive support tailor-made for education – All of our managed and co-managed support plans come with proactive server and network monitoring as standard, which means rather than waiting for issues to occur, we can monitor and fix issues remotely and before any noticeable issues to your staff and students. This means you can sleep easy at night knowing your servers and network are in safe hands.
- Plain and simple language – We understand that not everyone is technical, that is why all our team will answer your questions in plain English and not confusing technical terms. It is our job to understand how computers, servers and switches work – not yours!
- Just like you – not just 9 to 5 – We understand that it is critical for your IT to be running at all hours for staff and students to be able to work remotely, which is why when critical issues arise that require a resolution outside of normal working hours you can rest assured that we will have an engineer available to assist and resolve.